Monday, October 29, 2007

Another Sunday

I had a really good weekend, although I felt a little guilty for not doing enough homework. It was my first free weekend in a few months now that soccer is done, and I took full advantage and basically chilled for 3 days.

Boston took the World Series last night. Good for them. I was really hoping Jeff Francis could get a ring, but Boston is TOO good. Maybe one of the best teams ever. Who can get enough of Manny being Manny?

I played a bunch of poker yesterday, and just didn't see any decent results. Sundays are pretty exciting on Stars, theres always tons going on, so I kept pretty busy most of the day.

So whats up with Halloween? I turned down a couple parties to chill instead, and watch the ball game. I went hard enough on thursday night, probably the hardest I've gone all year. So that works for me. I don't really like Halloween anyways.

Thanks for reading...

mw

'On any other day, It's all rest and flowers'

No comments: