Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So Cold

Its halloween. Everywhere around campus are amazing costumes that make me laugh. Props to Kris P and his Captain Alaska thing. Brilliant. Lowry came into class as The Flash, and we all fell off our chairs laughing.

Not much going on today, except it's goddamn freezing outside.

So whats with people who wear poppies like two weeks before remembrance day? These people are SO good. It's like, I have respect, but you beat me to it. I can't compete with that. That's just me being a cynic, and I think I do that too much.

After today my week gets ridiculously easy. I have no plans for the next like 4 days though, so I dunno. One thing is for sure, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Thanks for reading...

mw

' I dream myself a thousand times around the world, But I can't get out of this place'

1 comment:

Liquid_Quik said...

It's never too early or too late to remember the loss from the two great wars, and all of the other wars that Canadian soldiers have fought in Mike. You of all people should know that buddy. respect doesn't need to begin or end on November 11th.