Sunday, November 4, 2007

Death Of Seasons

Wow a lot has happened in the last like 3 days. Since thursday I have been on cruise control and I'm now snapping out of it. here's what shook down in the last few...

Thursday a buddy of mine from the soccer team got beaten down at the bar, and spent the night getting his face put back together. Some kind of experience. The Nanaimo night scene is getting better and better.

Friday I went to the driving range and took out the driver for the first time ever. I know its not a bomb, but I can hit the ball around 230 yards, except I can't get it down. The loft I get with my driver is the same as with my 7 iron. which is just silly if you ask me.

Last night I played cards with the 'good old boys'. I walked away up 150$. I wasn't even getting good cards. But it was good to see the guys again, and I really like how graciously they lose. seriously. They don't even care as long as we get to hang out.

Earlier in the week I bought some clothes, played some music with the guys, and went to dinner with amanda and jen, which was pretty fun. Oh, and I found sour dino's. Now all thats left is homework, sunday poker online, and the colts/patriots. and I have tv to watch it. Oh snap. Tom Brady is going to fall hard in about an hour, and I don't even feel bad for the guy.

mw

'I woke the same as any other day
Except a voice was in my head
It said seize the day, pull the trigger
Drop the blade, and watch the rolling heads'

No comments: