Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bird and The Worm

Busy weekend. I'll probably just leave it at that. I had a really good time.

Looking ahead to my week, I have a few things going on, and I'm sorta hoping more work comes. I need some cashola if I want to make my California trip happen. We're leaving on this sat/sun. Fingers crossed for work...

Speaking of fingers. My hand is healing up nicely. It's just about fully closed now, and I'm not wearing a bandage anymore. I need a medical note to clear me for work, and hopefully I'll get that tomorrow.

What else can I tell you? Life's not exactly where I want it to be right now, but it's pretty damn good. A have a naggy voice in my head telling me to become a personal trainer, and I'm pushing it aside when I shouldn't be. But other than that, and a few other minor push-asides, things are pretty organized, steady, and enjoyable right now.

Maybe I'm drinking too much.

Lastly, congrats to Amanda, who just bought her own place. I'm pretty stoked for her.

'Like clinging to straws while drowning'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Thanks Mikey :)