Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dirty Little Secret

I'm going to California.

Phew. I can say that I almost decided not to go. There were a lot of things that came up. Actually, we're supposed to get going tonight, but issues are still coming up. Anyway, I sort of secured my end, and I'm happy enough with the crew I'm going down with.

There are 6 of us going. I only know Jeff, and neither of us know the other 4 guys. Here's hoping that works out.

All I've been doing has been working towards that, so there's not much else going on. I had a fun time last night with some new friends, but otherwise I've been sort of trip focused.

I hope I'm back by Friday. I really do. It's going to be a long ass haul to drive 4500 km's in 6 days. And more so with 6 guys in a truck. There's a few things that are very important to make this trip a success. First, alcohol. If I'm hating life, there's an elixir that can change that. Second, regular showers. Four guys I don't know, snuggling me for days in the L.A. heat. I'm gonna want them to be clean.

Otherwise, I'll be back after Friday if we decide to stay/ go to Vegas.

I'll bring pictures.

'I wish I could be
as cool as you'

No comments: