Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vicarious Atonement

Yo.

It's been a long 8 days since I was last on here. I've spent very little time on my computer, but that's not really my excuse. It's been nice to not be in front of the screen so much. I've been hiking, playing football and tennis, and partying maybe a little too hard.

It's officially spring, and the weather has been amazing. Trouble is, I stop and wonder where the winter went. I have done essentially nothing in 2009. Three months either crawled or flew by, but I feel like my year hasn't even started yet. Maybe the most disturbing part is that I don't really care. I'm having a tough time getting motivated when I feel like I'm unlucky. Maybe that doesn't make sense, but it does to me.

I have a couple job postings to get on, and I'm starting to get motivated at last. I wanna make some money!

Anway, the excitement level of my March is not very high. Here's to a solid April. I have some goals that I want to accomplish, and here I go.

'Never heard a man speak like this man before'

No comments: