Monday, March 23, 2009

Hate This Place

Wow. I just haven't been in the mood to write this month.

It's strange. I usually get excited about blogging. For some reason I just don't feel like I have anything worth writing about. Which is not accurate at all. I have lots going on, and it's just as exciting/boring as it always is. Here goes anyway. I have no idea what the next paragraph is going to sound like.

Even though I'm not in school anymore, I have this need to learn stuff. Whenever I hear of something I don't know about, I can't wait to get home and learn about it. This week I learned about Josef Fritzl. That fucker is sick. Interesting story when you think deeply about those children, but for face value - whoa.

Next up is clinical depression. I can honestly say that I know nothing about that. I'm pretty skeptical that medication does a large proportion of suffering people any good. And I'm probably wrong. I need to go learn about that. I hate being in a conversation about anything and not knowing at least something.

Last entry I blasted people who try to tell me way something is, without any knowledge whatsoever. Well there's times that I do that, and it bugs me. Like depression. I have the idea that it's a pseudo-disorder/disease, and that people should just 'snap out of it'. Obviously I should go figure it out before I say that to someone.

'I don't need the fallout'

3 comments:

JT said...

Whoa is right! That guy is sick. Very interesting read - delving into his childhood and how it sent him on the path to becoming the type of person/monster to do something like that to his own children.

Anonymous said...

You should definitely look into learning about depression before you make anymore judgements. Depression kills more prole every year than smoking and car fatalities every year, that's pretty heavy stuff!

Anonymous said...

*people