Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day and Night

I'm back in town.

What a week. I got back from California on Friday afternoon. It was a really long drive back. We covered more than 5000km's in those few days. It was totally worth it though. The 4 travel buddies I didn't know turned out to be really cool.

It's hard for me to explain what happened, and what was good, in anything short of a book. So I won't bother. It was a really good time, and I'm super happy to be home.

Now I have a number of things to do. I'm pretty broke now that my vacation is over, so that's probably the first priority.

What else? Not much is new. I might post a few pics from the trip up here, but I'm not sure. The coolest sight was definitely the orange trees. I guess I don't get out much.

'Got me California dreamin'

No comments: