Monday, July 20, 2009

Heart Songs

No Doubt was good. I was impressed, but not surprised that they put on a good show. I may or may not be going to another show before July is out. Blink 182 is coming to Vancouver on the same night as my mom's birthday. I guess I'll see how that plays out this week.

Not much going on in the next few days before wednesday. Tryouts start on wednesday, and that's kind of winding me up right now. I'll be prepared when the time comes though, and I'm happy with that.

Work is continuing to pick up at both my jobs. I don't really have many plans for August yet, so that might be a good opportunity to get lots of work in. There's not really much I like to talk about when it comes to work, but I might be in for a promotion at the Conference Center. Kind of neat I guess. I've never had a promotion before, which sounds kind of silly.

That's about it. It's a monday. My hotel sucked in vancouver. I'm loving music these days.

'I gotta admit, sometimes I would listen to the radio'

No comments: