Sunday, July 12, 2009

King For A Day

Wow it's been a while here.

I was really close to blogging a few times over the last few weeks, but I was in an angry mood every time and just wanted to whine and bitch, so I didn't bother. Although the last few weeks have been really fun and busy, I was angry and frustrated a lot along the way. Whatever.

I'm up in Whistler for the weekend, and life is pretty good up here. We watched UFC100 last night, and that was the only thing really scheduled for my time up here. I'm coming home tomorrow, and I don't really know what we're doing in the meantime. It's perfect.

Not much else is new with me. Summer is going pretty well weather wise - which means I'm playing a ton of volleyball, golf, soccer, tennis, disc golf, etc. It's nice to be active rather than sitting on my computer in my spare time.

My weekends are filling up pretty fast this summer. Last weekend I went to greenday in vancouver, and next weekend I'm going to no doubt. Things go good when my life is eventful.

Anyway, enough of talking about the good life. I'm going to the driving range.

Entourage starts tonight. Best show ever, by the way.

Have a good time, wherever and whenever your weekend is.

'I'm a ticking time bomb
waiting to blow my top'

No comments: