Saturday, July 18, 2009

Settle For Nothing

Good days.

Summer is going pretty well so far. It hasn't been flying by like it has in years past. That being said, it might be kind of a tight squeeze to fit in all the stuff I want to do in the next few months.

I went downtown last night with some friends, and I hadn't been out since early June. I pile of us went to a new lounge called level 2, and it was pretty fun - but I don't really feel the need to go out more than once every 6 weeks. It was great to hang out with some old friends though. I'd put away a few friends that I didn't really care to see again, and I had a great time with them last night. Go figure.

I'm heading over to the mainland with Jen later on to go see No Doubt and Paramore. It's always nice to get away, even if it's just to Vancouver. It feels like a mini vacation. We scored some free ferry tickets, which is a sweet hookup. I love that Jen is a total hookup for ferry and concert tickets. Is that bad thing?

In a funny turn of events, my roommate is kind of worrying me. I hope she's going to be alright. She is having a tough time understanding why I don't like her dog pissing all over my stuff. I guess I'm am kind of out of line, wanting my living space to be clean of animal urine. I hope she understands pretty soon. It's getting kind of gross. I suppose if she handles it, everything is all good around my house. I think that people tend to forget that taking care of their own business is always a better policy than having someone else take care of it.

I'm super glad I'm not hung over today. It sucks travelling and feeling shitty. I might recap the show tomorrow when I get home. Then again, I might go golfing.

Have a good weekend.

'Before you hedge those bets you placed against me,
Be reticent of fortunes they foretell'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is horrific, get a life, no one cares about your problems