Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Night In The Hills

Great week, weekend, etc. Now enough about that.

I guess I'll mention a few highlights of my last week. I really enjoyed my last night at soccer, and met (surpassed) my goals goal of 15. I went to whistler, and was happy to come back. I hit the driving range again, and got snacks from superstore.

I feel the summer coming to a bit of a close. My birthday has classically been the symbol of the end of summer for me, and my 24th shouldn't be much different. Now that I have that feeling, I'm trying to tie up any loose ends that I wanted to do before September.

Jeremy is back home from working all summer in Alberta. I'm pretty happy that he's back. I have a few other friends away at work, and I'll be happy to see them come home as well. Jer wrote a few new songs while he was away, and I'm looking forward to hearing his new riffs, and developing bass lines for them.

Other than that, not much is new with me. Another busy week has come and gone. I haven't accomplished much, which may explain why I go to sleep every night unhappy (to some extent). I'm hoping that solving that (by actually accomplishing something meaningful), I'll be happier.

I miss my friends, even the ones that I hung out with as recently as a week ago.

Oh yeah, I've been reading another blog, which belongs to a friend of mine. You should check it out... http://nic-jay123.blogspot.com/

Well, enjoy your last few weeks of summer.

'I can't believe that we would lie in our graves
Wondering if we had spent our living days well'

No comments: