Thursday, August 28, 2008

Whatever Happened

Summer's gone.

I really haven't posted very much this summer, and I almost feel bad about it. But then again, I have no daily routine, I've been super busy with dead average summer type things, and I have next to nothing of interest to write about.

I'm taking a trip this weekend, which I've planned since Canada Day. Almost two months of build up, and I'm still pretty excited about it. When I get back I'll write a full rundown about it.

I'm straining here to try and think of anything really meaningful to write about. Next week is my birthday, and I'm really grateful for the year I've had. I think it might be a strange fall for me. I've gotten into a specific routine in September and October for the past 5 years that I'm about to break in a big way. Without school or school ball this fall, it's going to be a little weird. I'm not sure what I'll do yet instead, but I'm working towards that right now.

I got my first aid certification today. Other than that it's been a fairly quiet week. I went to Sproat lake with friends on Friday and Saturday, and I went to Campbell River on Monday and Tuesday this week. I really enjoyed playing games in Port Alberni, and picking blackberries in C.R. Those were definitely the highlights of my week.

My drummer got back to the island in the last few days. I can't wait to jam.

'Keep your enemies closer'

No comments: