Sunday, June 21, 2009

Constant Knot

It's been a long week.

Happy fathers day daddy-o. And happy fathers day to my bro as well. First one. We had a fun day together today. I'm really enjoying family time with everyone again. I don't remember the last time I thought that way.

My week was really productive and fun. I played a ton as usual. God I love summer for that. We're getting a badminton net up in the backyard pronto tonto. I also ran into a bunch of old faces today. It brought back some pretty crazy memories. People from my past that I missed, people I didn't care to ever see again, and people who I'd completely forgotten about.

Other than being busy, not too much is new or exciting.

Home isn't as good as it was when I first moved in. I need to iron out a few kinks, like I was sure I would have to. It's weird after living with the same people for so many years, to switch it up. I guess I had expectations that I should have checked at the door. But I'm happy where I'm at, and I have no doubts that I'll continue to be happy.

After seeing people today, I've been in a really nostalgic mood. I can't get people off my mind for some reason. Not in a bad way, but I can't help feel sometimes that I forgot about a lot of friends along the last 7 years since high school. It's strange to revisit, because I just don't really do that.

Haha, oh well. I feel like I'm rambling now. This week keeps the ball rolling. I work, I play, I do my thing. I've been in optimism mode the last few weeks. Home will be good, friends will be friends, and I'll be the busy kid I need to be.

Thanks for reading.

'I hope you'll take it
I know you're faking just a little bit'

No comments: