Thursday, June 25, 2009

Massive Nights

Hey Michael Jackson died.

I feel different about someone after I learn that they have died. I didn't particularly like Jackson, nor did I like his music much. But now that he has died, I can't help but look at his life as a whole, and the influence he had on what I might consider mainstream media. He was obviously bigger than music. Anyway, I was disappointed to hear about the news today. He'll have a hell of a legacy. I wonder if his funeral will be similar to Princess Diana's. We will see.

Not much else is really noteworthy. I'll be laid off from one of my jobs on June 30th. That's kinda neat.

Some people just don't get it. I have a major rant inside me, but I just don't really feel like spending the time, especially since right now I have a date on the volleyball court. But some people just don't get it. Maybe I'll crank some eminem. Apparently he gets it.

'But seriously'

No comments: