Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time Bomb

I wish I could have posted at least once since the 1st. Too many great things have been going on that I would have liked to written about in a little more detail.

Friday was probably a top 5 day in the history of my existence. It was just about as good as it gets. I golfed 18 holes at a short course, disc golfed 18 holes, and played volleyball with my pals until it was too dark to see the ball. We played so much. We then went out and had fun. Come midnight though, my magic run of a day ended, and I turned back into a pumpkin. Oh well.

This week has lots of work involved, just like last week. I have one sort of complaint about my new job at the city. My supervisor (or whatever she is to me) is really professional/verbose in her discussions my me about work. As a result, I'm really unclear about what expectations are of me, and I find myself really confused about what she wants me to do.

Friday is payday, and it's going to be a solid one, for probably the first time this year.

I had a tennis lesson the other day with Blake, and it was really neat to learn as much as I did. It was so useful, and I can't wait to get back on the court.

Well, I gotta get moving so I can get to work on time. Have a good week, and thanks for reading.

'Sit back and breathe
It's nice to know you work alone'

No comments: