Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Peacemaker

I'm going to see Green Day! I'm pretty excited. I loved their show in 2005, and swore I'd see them again if they came. Well July 4th is that day, and Jen has hooked up comped passes. Very sweet.

Last few days I've been super busy with work. I work tomorrow night, but I'm getting a lake day in first. My last lake day was almost 3 weeks ago, and I'm still peeling from the sun burn. I'll be running in the a.m., and hitting the lakeshore right after. Can't wait. It's supposed to hit 25-30° tomorrow, so bring it.

Couple more shout outs. Not that I missed any last time around. But it was a busy day for my friends today.

Congratulations to my high school pal Heather, who just gave birth to her first child. I can't say that would compare to very many days in one's life. I'm pretty excited for her.

Also, a pile of my friends from Uni graduated today. I don't want to try to name all my friends for fear of forgetting anyone. But I wanted to name a few. Jaci and Connor were long time friends of mine at school. I went through athletics, academics, and extra curric's with both, and they both made school so amazing. Congrats guys. You worked hard.

That must mean it's a year today since I graduated. I don't really want to spend any time evaluating what I've done in the last year, I'll save that for late december.

Anyway. Busy week for not just me.

'You are your own worst enemy
Know your enemy'

No comments: