Friday, June 12, 2009

Everybody Wake Up

Friday!

I have a long weekend this week, and plan to take full advantage. I had to work last night, and I missed out on some fun. Until yesterday, I had never had five different friends call to want to do something. I missed out on volleyball, golf, and whatever else. I don't mind. I have a long weekend right?

I am super stoked on two new albums. The new Green Day disc, and the new DMB album just came out, and I can't get enough of either. Maybe I'm excited because I get to see both bands this summer. I can't wait.

Today I'm catching up with my dad and running a few errands. I'm getting a business license today, so I can start proposing business and revenue sharing with the city. It's exciting and scary at the same time. That, and I get a new BBQ today. Well, new to me. My parents are downsizing, and need someone to take a big ass BBQ off their hands. OK!

So tonight we're obviously BBQ'ing.

I'm keeping track of how much money I spend on alcohol this summer. I don't really know why, but I want to look back at the end and shake my head for some reason. It's off to a pretty rocky start. I had a fun end to my May, lets just keep it at that.

I hope you have as good a weekend as I hope to have. Go Pens! And lakers too, I suppose.

'And there were so many fewer questions when stars were still just the holes to heaven'

No comments: