Monday, November 26, 2007

El Manana

The weekend kinda cruised by. I got a lot of homework done, but not enough. I'm still behind. Congrats to Sask for the grey cup win. Missed the grey cup parties this year because of schoolwork. My mom makes more food then than she does at thanksgiving. Its pretty redic.

Got some new music this weekend. The new Gorillaz is growing on me.

Cool stories... ummm...

a. patriots are 11-0. yaaawn.
b. rediscovered pasta and meat sauce.
c. Saw the light of day over 48 hours ago. Not since.
d. listened to 157 songs today. sick.
e. Read so many journal articles I developed a facial tic when I now hear/read the words 'standard deviation'. I'll fucking deviate the next journal that says that.

Thats it. Have a good week.

mw

'time you aint no friend of mine'

No comments: