Monday, November 26, 2007

How To Be Dead

And then it snowed. WTF? yeah get this. It snowed enough for the library to close, but nothing else. And that History paper due tomorrow, all the primary sources are on reserve at the library. So rad. Are you freakin kidding me?

So I figure, hey its snowing, school might be canceled anyway. You know, maybe save my ass another day to get to the library. Then it starts to rain and the snow goes away. I have this weird vein jutting out of my forehead that won't go away. Hmmm.

This blog wasn't actually meant to be a rant. I think out of 20 entries I've only ranted twice, which is decent. For my next 20 entries my goal is to cut down on that number.

Points of note:
▫ Kelsey made the most amazing cake. So good.
▫ The pub at school sucks at nachos.
▫ The Firehouse Grill doesn't.
▫ I'm graduating sooo soon. Its crazy to think about.

Thanks for reading, and excuse the rant...

'so sweetheart tell me what's up I won't stop, no way'

No comments: