Monday, November 19, 2007

Lost Art of Keeping a Secret

I have the sickest amount of homework due in the next two weeks. Like 70 pages+. That's gotta be the worst way to look at it, because it's getting kind of overwhelming. I broke it all down, and if I just work my ass off, it won't be too bad.

I'm about to live in the library for the next week or so. If I didn't have my ipod I'm pretty sure I would die.

Anyway, I won an online tourny this weekend, although it wasn't for any sort of real money prize. Felt good to destroy an entire field though.

Oh yeah. I went and saw Colin James in concert last night. The guy is an unbelievable (sp?) guitarist. Other than poker and Colin James, and squash on saturday, I basically spent the weekend doing journal entries and powerpoint presentations. woot.

mw

'I wish I was a catfish, swimming in the deep blue sea'

No comments: