Friday, November 30, 2007

Mantra

This week has been so tough. I went to the gym a few times to burn some stress, and it totally helped. In five days I wrote some 8,000 words, and I'm still behind. Oh well. Tomorrow I go see Tool in Victoria, and my oh my. I'm excited. So many people I know are going too, which is rad. I'm trying not to over-hype myself, but I know I'm gonna be hypnotized the whole time.

So theres this new 'in' word that everyone at school is using, and it's starting to sort of annoy me. I actually don't mind the word, which is 'gnarly'. It's so overused in every context. If you go out drinking for example, you can try a gnarly new drink, dress up real gnarly, and feel gnarly the next morning. C'mon.

Saul brought home a bunch of food from some school thing. Oy vey is all I can say. So much food. Jeremy took a game off me at squash. He's getting way better. Other than that, things have been kinda bland around here this week. Oh yeah, and the weather has been as weird as the neon triangles and squares that dance in front of my eyes.

Thx for reading

'We barely remember, who or what came before, this precious moment'

No comments: