Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Getaway Car

yawn

Just finished my midterm. you ever get the feeling like you wanna just waste the entire day after you get something stressful over with? I actually got class all day, so that won't really work too well. Studying went decent yesterday, and when I eventually got a headache, I was pleasantly surprised that drugs actually worked.

Right now is kind of a weird time, and it's hard to explain why. There's a pile of things that are making life kind of foreign right now. First off, both my roommates are in transition, which is trickling down a little bit on me. I've got new friends and I don't see most of my old(er) associations, which isn't bad.

Anyway, nothings wrong. Things just feel a little different. Now I plan to read other blogs and chill with my ipod until my next class. If you want to read a crazy blog entry, check out http://www.sngicons.com/article.php?story=20071105145402829.

mw

'Excuse me please, one more drink
Could you make it strong cause I don’t need to think'

No comments: