Sunday, December 23, 2007

Deadbeat Holiday

This is probably my last post before the 25th. I'm heading over to my parents house for a few days, and won't be around a computer. I imagine it won't be long before I'm bored out of my mind, but that's not the point.

I'm not as excited as I have been about christmas, but once I get to my parents I'm sure that'll all change. We aren't cooking a bird for christmas, and that's fine by me. My parents would rather make something they want than be traditional. I like that.

Anyway, When I come home I imagine I'll have an armload. I'm giving away an armload as well, which is fun. Sometimes I think that I'm a pretty generous guy, but I always seem embarrassed by how little I give at christmas. I think I have a distorted look on it. Anyway, I got people some pretty cool stuff I think.

I've been burning dvd's for people for days. I think I made like 20. Not that I mind doing stuff for people, I just don't want to ever go through the process of making a dvd on my computer ever again.

I hope it's all good for you like it is for me.

'Now's the right time, for a good song'

No comments: