Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tired Of You

Can't wait until 9pm.

Two hours until I write my History exam, and I need a breather. Open book exams have never kicked my ass like this before. I've almost mastered this psychological exam feeling I get. I tend to study and prepare well enough, but lose interest in getting a good mark close to writing time. I then just plug through it, not really caring how I do, as long as I never have to look at it again. I've been working on that, trying to keep interest for long enough to prepare and write a good test.

One more exam after history, on Thursday morning. That'll be a breeze. I'm not even worried about research methods.

If I had stuck with my original program at school, I would have graduated this week with my teaching degree. Instead I'll grad in the spring with a degree that I think is more versatile. All the friends I made in that program are applying to teach now, which is kinda weird. Had a few 'grown up' moments this week actually.

Anyway, I applied for a few jobs but didnt really follow up, so I don't really have much to do over the break. Which is nice, but bad on the bankroll. I plan on working out lots, spending time with family and friends, and brushing up on some weak parts of my online poker game. I have been playing single table tournaments (stt's) really well, and totally sucking in multi table tournaments (mtt's). It's a totally different game, and I seem to get good at one and forget how to play the other. Me and blake will pound out some hours and figure out our bugs.

Peace love and understanding...

'I'm sure of your ability, to become my perfect enemy'

No comments: