Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Road I'm On

Dec 30th. Almost 2008.

Usually at the end of the year I like to write about the year in summary, and plans for the year to come. But not this post. I just haven't thought enough about it.

Christmas is by and gone, and I'm sorta glad it is. I spent a pile of time with family, and a little with friends. To tell you the truth, that wasn't all that enjoyable. When my family comes together it seems forced at times, not to mention the tension when all three generations are in one room. Thats ok though, I only do it once a year, and it was nice to see my oma and gramma.

I DID get fairly spoiled, and I'm pretty grateful of how fortunate I am, and not just because of the gifts.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve, and bring on the parties. Except I'm really not in the mood to fork over $$ for an overpriced ticket somewhere, and no lucrative offers came up. So I'm probably doing nothing tomorrow night, which would probably be the first time ever. If only I cared...

Thanks for reading, and happy new year...

'He buzzes like a fridge, he's like a detuned radio'

No comments: