Sunday, December 2, 2007

Viginti Tres

I'm still in awe.

Tool was amazing. We got to our spots a little early, and it felt like it took them forever to come out. It was well worth the wait. Although very quirky, Maynard is a hell of an artist. He sort of stayed in the background the whole time, never really acting like the clichéd rockstar frontman.

Danny Carey had a sick drum solo when Tool played 46 and 2, and it stole the show. The guy is such a sick drummer. He had like a 30 piece set in front of him. Pretty intense. I basically stood there in a hypnotic state for an hour and a half.

I really wanted to hear Parabol/Parabola, but they didn't play it, which wound up being ok. I would say the best song was probably Rosetta Stoned, just because of the mid section. So amazing. Anyways, we made it home despite the road conditions. Now back to the books I guess.

School might be canceled tomorrow. Don't tease me.

'Angels on the sideline, puzzled and amused'

No comments: