Saturday, July 19, 2008

1000 Julys

Went to see The Dark Night last night.

It was exactly what I wanted it to be. It was a really weird dynamic having the audience almost cheering for the bad guy. I thought Heath Ledger played a really genuine joker, and it was downright creepy at times. I'm not a good movie reviewer, but it was a dandy.

I'm heading to the river tonight, and I'm pretty stoked about getting out and doing summer stuff. The weather has been simply phenomenal the entire time I've been home. Being away gave me a really wicked appreciation for being home.

What else is new? I played soccer on thursday, and I need to get in shape I'm thinking. It was bad. I was almost embarrassed to be so bagged after only a few minutes. I really enjoyed it though, and I'm on a team with some really nice people. I was put on the team in last place, and we wound up winning our first game, so everybody was in pretty good spirits.

Other than seeing batman yesterday, I had a really good, productive day. I got lots of things done, like getting passport photos taken and stuff. I also bought a few (three) hats because they were on sale. I'm officially on the chicago cubs bandwagon, and I'm telling everyone who'll listen. Which is strange, because they're probably the biggest losers ever.

Anyways, summer is perfect so far, and I already forget everything that went on in the last 2.5 months.

Thanks for reading.

'Let's just call it what it is'

No comments: