Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Be Somebody

Wow what a weekend.

I went camping at sproat lake for 2 nights over the long weekend. There were 9 of us that went, and it was a blast. The forecast called for rain all weekend, but we didn't even get a drop. So we floated on the lake, made a massive fire, and basically drank everything in sight. It was a really relaxed weekend.

It was a nice intro to what should be a great summer. I think moving is going to do wonders for my summer. I'll have a backyard again, with enough room to play bocce and bbq. It's close to Long Lake, and I can foresee lots of lake days.

So yeah, everything is all good. This week I plan to move the bulk of my stuff. It's going to be amazing to have a decent amount of room and storage space at my new place. Other than moving, and working later on this week, I don't have much going on. There might be a big buy-in limit hold'em game on Saturday night, and it'll be the first live limit game I've ever played. Blake and I are sharing some action, so it won't be totally breaking the bank. It's probably going to be 2/4$ limit, and I'm used to 0.10/0.20$ no limit. Should be interesting...

Anyway, thanks for reading. Should be a relaxing, easy week. Hope yours is similar.

'With some luck I might just keep on climbing'

No comments: