Thursday, May 7, 2009

Down In It

Oh man. Having a week.

I have probably 20 cool parts of my week. Maybe I'll do a run-on sentence and then move onto interesting things in my next paragraph. I'm moving and packing my stuff up already, even though June 1st is the day... I'm playing plenty of tennis, and still sucking... I'm playing plenty of chess, and still sucking... It was great to see Jody and all my relatives that came out this week... I'm loving hockey right now, but it's weird watching hockey during daylight hours... I started reading 'The Road', and it's dark and hell is hot... I'm super busy this weekend, including work/fight night/ road trip/ canucks game/ mother's day. Whew.

*Insert paragraph that people give a damn about*

Haha. Riiight. Give Silversun Pickups a whirl. Their new album 'Swoon' was much anticipated by myself, and is an early candidate for album de l'annee. Band of Horses, Thornley, and Frightened Rabbit are also pretty hot right now on Miker's playliust. I'm leaving that typo, as a playlust is a reference I may start using.

I'm probably listening to like 40-50 songs a day. That's a little excessive, even for me. Other than that, I'm not doing much with my freetime, except what I listed above. May long I'm hoping to go camping. There's no plan yet, but there's lots of hype, and camping pretty much sells itself.

Have a good weekend. I doubt if I'll update before next week. While I feel bad for not blogging more, I'm really happy to be at my computer less.

'Coming back for even more of exactly the same'

No comments: