Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Runner

Haha. I make myself laugh sometimes.

Flashback to October 15, 2008. I said: "I did the 16 hour voting thing yesterday. It really sucked Mike. Never do it again."

Well yesterday was the Provincial election, and I came back for more. I went to Chemainus to work at it. I was another 6am-10pm gong show. I suppose the need for money out-did the need to be sane. It wasn't so bad this go around. Me and Jen rocked it together at the same table, and it was bearable.

Anyway. It's the long weekend in like 2 days. Yessss. We've been talking about camping all month, and we finally have a plan. We're going camping, fishing, quadding at sproat lake. Only the warmest lake around. Should be a blast. And the forecast tells me it'll rain on me all weekend. Sa-weet.

So far there's 3.5 campers. Which is kind of weak. I'd rather like 5-7.

So I'm kind of going crazy about a few things. I'm not really working enough, and it's kind of frustrating because I have so much time to think about not working. There's some work on the horizon, it's just not here right now. What else makes me crazy? I guess everything probably stems from that. I would like to spend some money on something I don't need. That'd be fun.

Ok so nothing else is really going on. OH YEAH. The Canucks are out. They went on a super awesome run since like February. It was a blast to watch, and I'm not unhappy that hockey season is over for me. I'm glad Landon finally won a bet - as he's been betting against the Canucks since October. So good for you bud. But at the same time, I'm also glad he lost as much money as he did. You were a bit of a retard with those bets. 

'It's a beautiful world for you'

No comments: