Saturday, February 14, 2009

Load Me Up

Happy V-day.

I find valentine's day kind of weird. The single population doesn't really like it, and half the non-single people, mostly guys (IMO), don't give a hoot. I almost feel bad for the people who take vday really serious. I'm an inbetweener I think. It's different every year I guess.

So. Party tonight. The house looks really spic. The drums and P.A. system are outta the house, and now we have tons of 'hanging around' room. I went to work and got a ____ of ice. How is ice measured? Cubic feet, Liters, etc.? I think cubic feet work best, and I figure we have almost a yard of ice. So wayyyy too much. But I got it at noon, and I need it to last 14 hours or so. Me and Landon are the drink hosts, but we'll see how long that lasts.

Anyway, aside from the party, not much is new. I won't mention exciting, because nothing is ever exciting it seems. I have a playoff soccer game tonight, and it's really important. I guess that's exciting to me. I'll probably play a full 90', but mostly because we're short on guys.

I'm going to get back out with Blake next week for a run, and Monday nights are now basketball nights. So soccer tues/thur/sat, basketball mon, and running in there as well. Awesome.

After not really being online for a week, I figured I would have more to say. I miss Saul. We used to hang out lots, and it's created somewhat of a void. He was the only guy I really talked to. Weird. He'll be back in a few months, and we'll catch up like a mofo.

Have a good weekend and all that.

'This time, everything is easy'

No comments: