Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Big Calm

Wow. Where's January?

It's been almost a week since I posted last, and it's been a pretty busy time since. I had a pretty sports filled weekend. We lost our game in Victoria this weekend, which was lame. I played 70 or so minutes, and it feels like I'm really getting into shape now. I tried to wear a pedometer during the game, just for curiosity's sake. Yeah, I lost the sucker.

I didn't watch, but I followed UFC94 this weekend as well. I'm stoked that a Canadian is essentially undisputed as the best fighter in the world. Sunday, I obviously made time to watch the Superbowl. I was cheering for the underdog, and they did what underdogs do so well. Made a serious run, shocked some people, and still came up short. What a great game though.

This week I'm pretty busy. I have a very important 'meeting' next week, and it's going to take at least 20 hours prep this week. I call it a meeting because I don't know what else to call it. The owner of NR fitness is evaluating me on a 244 question booklet, an oral exam, and a extensive workout walk-through. I'm really excited.

Other than that, I have a typical week (some work, some soccer, some fun) planned in between prepping for that. I'm actually heading out right now to go golfing with a couple buddies. Well, pitch and putting. Out of the three of us, I'm definitely the least skilled player. I like it that way...

Anyway, have a good week. Thanks for reading.

'Ain't it the life?'

No comments: