Monday, February 23, 2009

What A Scene

I've thought about blogging lots in the last week. I probably should have posted a little more, but I really haven't spent much time on a computer recently.

I feel like I just had the busiest week of the year so far. I'm sure when I spell it out, it won't sound like much, but whatever. It was my first week of fulltime work (thank you), and i did a bunch of stuff in between.

This post, as long as it took, is my 200th of this blog. Club two hundy! I was staring at ~190 for eternity it seemed.

Oh! So I have a vacation planned. Before I get into it, I just want to say that it isn't my first choice for a vaycay.But then again, I'm not much of a trip planner, and I'll obv have a good time on this one. A bunch of us are going to L.A. for a few days in mid-march. The details aren't ironed out yet (we ARE boys), but we'll catch at least one canucks game, and go to either disneyland or vegas. And I know, Vegas isn't in L.A.

I'm pretty stoked. Jeff, Josh Hample, and I are in for sure, and we're waiting word on a few other guys. While I haven't hung out with Josh much in the last few years, it'll be our third major roadtrip together. The other two were nothing short of a great time...

Like my last post, I have just tons to talk about that I won't get to. The music I'm listening to, the exercise I'm doing, things I'm loving/hating, the things I've accomplished while ignoring other (more important?) things, etc. I'll just say that I'm doing tons, and I wish I could have posted every day last week to get it all out.

Weird story. The day after our kegger last week, our plumbing wasn't working. Like, we couldn't go to the bathroom, have a shower, do dishes, do laundry, or run water in general. We figured it was a result of the party, because there was just no other explanation. Turns out that the root structure in a tree in the front yard was causing a blockage or something. Anyway. Major work needs to be done there. Anyone have a bobcat that mike can fuck around on in his front yard?

Oh one last thing. I've steered this blog away from basically any sort of argumentative content, and maybe that's why it's gotten boring. I don't really like hearing other people's opinions on my own opinions, because I usually take unnecessary offense. Anyway, I read 5-10 other blogs, and find myself enjoying non argumentative content rather than people taking sides on complex issues. Maybe it's just my nature. I think I'll force myself to write a rant a little more often, just to change things up. Abortion anyone?

I'm pro choice, bitch.

'And when you're looking for truth on the cover of a magazine
How does it feel?
When you found out what you're not going to be'

No comments: