Friday, February 27, 2009

Phantom Limb

What does a sore hand, a house/trance play list, and a snow day have in common?

Probably my day.

I wish I had done more with my day. I changed the bandage on my hand, getting the first real look at my wound. Let's just say it's realllly ugly. At least boys like scars.

Landon got up (hung over) this morning, to bring his uncle back home here for a visit. He (the uncle), just came back from Thailand, and he brought back a few turn-tables and a sound system. I learned how to mix tracks and create trance/house music mixes, which may or may not have been more fun if I were sober. Alas, I wasn't, for he also brought back booze, which was quickly consumed. Quick question. If the duty limit is 1 bottle, and you're in Thailand, why would you buy a brand that is also sold in Canada?? Oh well. I can't really complain. I kinda like Stolichnaya anyway.

So my hand was bugging me all day, and I was learning how to DJ. Not at all a conflict. Good thing it was a snow day. Why it randomly snowed 8-10 inches last night, I have no idea.

Whatever else is new, doesn't really matter. I miss Jer (he hasn't been home in a week, and I miss the conversation), and I also miss reading reading break. Not being in school takes it's toll, especially when I'm not really doing anything anyways.

My apologies for blogging while drunk. I don't usually, and tonight I find myself spell-checking like a mofo. I find that BWD (blogging while drunk), may satisfy my need to write, but it really doesn't really show any originality or unique-ness.

I promise that next entry will be more legit., and worth reading.

On a final (and maybe sober) moment, good luck to Blake this weekend. He's in a tough squash tourny, and I hope he makes some upsets happen...

'This town seems hardly worth our time'

No comments: