Monday, April 27, 2009

Get Out Alive

I'm not usually a fan of mainstream, cliched rock. Bands like Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman, and U2 just don't do it for me. But I really like Three Days Grace, even though I'd classify their sound in the same class. Especially this song.

Working at prom on Saturday night was awesome. The most fun I've had at work in a long time. That, combined with my spring cleaning of old photo's, and I've been feeling nostalgic for like a week. It's kinda fun! Not that it was always good times, but I really miss the old days sometimes. Yet things are really good right now.

I'm kind of switching up the way I use the internet. I changed all the blogs I read except 1 or 2 (of like 10 maybe), and now I have a whole new slew of 'cool' people to learn about. I also changed to isohunt from torrentz, and I'm loving the switcheroo so far.

This week is quieter than this weekend. My cousin, my uncle, my brother, my oma, and my nephew are coming for a visit. It's not a reunion at all. Really. But it's gonna be a blast. I can't wait to see everyone.

Oh yeah. I totally forgot, and I keep forgetting. I'm moving. Not until June 1st, but it's close to me. I'm really excited for the change. I moved into this house in September 2005, so it's been a little while in the ghetto. I'll miss some things around here. But then, there's a ton of reasons to be nothing but excited. I'm moving away from Jer, and in with JC. He has a house across town, and it's exactly where I want to be.

So that's that. Thanks for reading.

'I spent a life time knocking round
the same old patch of concrete'

No comments: