Saturday, April 4, 2009

Homecoming

Do you ever crave something, but don't know what it is you want? I have that, but like on a big scale. I really want to figure it out now.

Things are busy right now. I like that. I feel like a had the perfect day today, and I didn't waste any of it. (Side note - blogger.com tells me that "didn't" is misspelled. It's annoying.)

Well, for the first time in almost 9 months, I have to be up at 6am to work. Probably coincides with the fact that I haven't been to bed before midnight in 9 months. Tonight it'd take a bottle of wine and an hour on the treadmill to break that streak. I'm buzzin.

Not much of note going on besides 1) I'm busy; and 2) being busy is gooood.

So there's thing on youtube called The Obama Deception, and it "destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people." Lol. Of course, I don't even give a tagline like that a chance. I didn't watch it. I just passed judgement that it's propaganda from opposition (republican losers). It took me a day before I started asking questions about myself. I've decided that I'm gonna watch it, then make a new opinion.

Maybe I'll do that tonight...

Have a good weekend. Hopefully your saturday night is a little more earth shattering.

'
This could be the very minute...'

No comments: