Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Surrounded

Ahh the sunshine is here. And it's finally warm.

In my spare time this summer I really want to accomplish a few sports related things. I want to get really good at tennis, and I have to learn to coach. One's a 'want to' and one's a 'have to'. But both should be a blast.

Me and Blake are going to play a bunch of tennis this summer, and we're both looking forward to getting good at another sport. He's the racquet expert, so I'm with the right company. I think that's the key to learning stuff. Surround myself with good company.

The same is going to apply with my coaching situation. I'm going to be coaching an elite team, and right now I can't provide elite coaching. Which isn't cool. So between now and August I'm going to surround myself with the company of good coaches around town. I have a bunch of contacts, and I can't wait to pick their brains.

Anyway, I'm off to the tennis courts!

Have a good week.

'Coming back for even more of the same?'

No comments: