Monday, April 13, 2009

Snakecharming The Masses

God. I need to write more.

How was your week? I was pretty much MIA last week, with housesitting and stuff. I haven't slept in my own bed since I posted last I think. Regardless, great week. 

There's a lot going on these days, but when is there ever not? Here's what's most significant to me.

My dad has only 2 weeks of medication left. He's been on 5-a-day pegetron and 1-a-week interferon for the last 46 weeks. Let's just say it was a hell of a year for him. It was a happy birthday for him yesterday, and I can't begin to imagine the May he'll have. I always knew that my dad would fight any opposing force. It's just proof that the boy has game.

I'm having a really good time these days. And that doesn't really include working that much. So in essence, the good times are killing me. Who said that? With tennis, hikes, and other adventures, it's pretty much the life right now.

Oh yeah. My bud gets back in a few days. He's been on sabbatical for almost 5 months, and he's gonna be my best friend again on Wednesday. Fucking rights. I miss the good ol' days of, you know, like Nov '08.  

This week I keep on rolling. Housesitting ends. Playoffs begin. Landon moves away. Saul moves home. I play I work I sing I dance I steal things. lol.

Have a good week. Oh and Britney, you're a tool. I love watching people like you, do what you do.

'While I waited, I was wasting away.'

No comments: