Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tusk

Good week.

Lots has been going on. First and foremost, Landon moved out for the summer. That really says it all. I'm down to one roommate for now. It's going to be a lot quieter around the house.

I played tennis and saw Thornley on Monday. It was a pretty good match, and a really good show. I need to work on my forehand I think. If I keep playing ball all summer with Blake, I think I can really get decent.

I've been in contact with the head of Nanaimo soccer, and I've expressed my interest in coaching a soccer team next season. So we met today, and I'm the future coach of the U21 team, which is on the more elite side of soccer in this city. Which excites me. I get to hold tryouts, hire a manager, etc. It's gonna be really cool I think.

I went through all my stored boxes today, deciding what to keep and what to turf. I am keeping roughly 5% of everything I accumulated between the ages of 10 and 20. Some photos, a book or two, and that's really it. I was pretty nostalgic all day because of it. I miss the way things were sometimes.

'You could waste your time in the sunshine every day'

No comments: