Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Barely (If At All)

I Haven't accomplished anything in a long time. Like two weeks. I haven't felt the enjoyment of successfully doing something tough or challenging. I think it's because I fall into this state of laziness that I have a hard time shaking. I'm ready to do something, anything. Even write a good paper.

I don't have anything really interesting to blog about, because I haven't really done anything of note. Go to school, come home, waste the day.

Going to the gym tonight. Then afterwards I'm going to finish my book. Tomorrow I'll write the book report for the book that's due next week. Tomorrow I also have a discussion on the holocaust, which should be pretty cool. Actually tomorrow should be a really good day. Indoor soccer tomorrow night, and a solid break in the middle of the day to get shit done. Watch me go.

'If you want to destroy my sweater, hold this thread as I walk away'

No comments: