Sunday, February 17, 2008

When It's Gone, It's Gone

Seems pretty obvious, but sometimes those serve as the best reminders.

How was your weekend? I guess it isn't over, so you can still salvage something if it went ho-hum. It's homework day on this end, hence the blogging. No, I've actually been pretty productive today. Played some music yesterday, and played some poker with friends, and hours of call of duty. And that was all after 5pm. Busy night.

Hey it's spring break in a week, and march in two. Fuck me no it isn't. Is it? That's stupid. I have so many things on the go this semester, and I'd say I'm a little behind already. So easy to get that way.

So the place I rent is for sale. But the buyers want to rent it out, and keep the original tenants: us. It's supposed to be the same. Except I don't want new landlords, the ones I have are amazing. I see them once a year, and they give us a month notice before visiting. Unlike the realtor, who wanted to give us a day to get the house ready to be shown. Fuck you. So we obliged, and had the house ready yesterday, and they didn't show. Fuck you. There, I feel much better.

Anyway, the weather is much appreciated. It's not nearly as cold as it was 2 weeks ago.

Late

'The love for what you hide
The bitterness inside
Is growing like the new born'

No comments: