Sunday, February 3, 2008

Drunks, Lovers, Sinners and Saints

I feel like I got hit by a bus.

I was in bed this morning thinking that it was a sledgehammer, but it was definitely a bus. I went a little too hard last night, and I rarely do that. There was no particular reason either.

Kinda funny, as I'm writing about last night, things start coming back to me. Like how at one point I realized that I had two hats, one on my head and one in my hand. WTF.

I went out to the bar after a short house party, and everyone got screwed at the door. For some reason I managed to get in, and eventually one of my other friends did too. Out of like 30 of us there. So weak. It was a decent time until we started doing shots of tequila. Then it turned into a really good time.

Then there was this morning. At least last night was a good time. I feel like I got hit by a bus. I did get a hurley hat though...

Go Patriots

'This is life, what a fucked up thing we do'

No comments: