Thursday, February 21, 2008

Second Hand News

It is Spring Break. YES.

Tomorrow my wisdom teeth come out. NO.

I've sectioned off my break into three parts, and I hope they all go smooth and don't spill into each other.
1. Get wisdom teeth pulled and spend the weekend at my parents on lockdown. With soup and yogurt. And.... visitors?
2. Do homework early next week, and make some serious headway on a few school related things.
3. Go to Whistler for a few days, and try really hard to relax and have a good time.

I just finished this crazy long assignment today, and now all I know is lists when trying to discuss something. I made like 40+ pages of lists. That's over.

Anyway, I don't have much to report. If I had a choice, I'm not sure who I'd rather be this weekend. Saul's gonna put some TLC into a beamer, and Blake will spend the weekend pwning fools on the squash court. There's a pretty interesting conference going on at SFU this weekend, and I'd rather be over there getting smarter'n'shit.

Happy Spring Break. Unless...

'I'm not about to blow it now, for all the cows'

No comments: