Sunday, February 10, 2008

Find Your Way Back Home

I haven't posted in a week, so I'm overdue. It's been a week. I detached myself from the real world for a few days, and re-attaching myself takes way too long I've decided.

I got really sick this week, sicker than I think I've ever been. The reason I think it was so bad was because I couldn't and didn't eat. I haven't felt physically hungry since super bowl. My average diet when I'm inactive should be around 2000 calories a day. Pffft. I think from tuesday-thursday I would have been lucky to get half that. Total. I may have ingested more, but I didn't keep it down long enough to use.

Anyway, I'm ready to get to school, especially since there's only 2 weeks until spring break. There's a ton of things going on between now and then, and I'm happy to be healthy for it. The next paragraph will be just a running thought stream of things that happened last week, in no particular order.

Our house is clean. I like that, and I also like when it doesn't take long to do. Spent like an hour of reasonable work to get it looking good, and maybe we can do that every sunday. Wednesday we had indoor soccer, which I basically watched. I actually tried to play because I would need to be dead to not. Since I was almost dead, I only played like 4 minutes. We won, and we haven't lost yet. The giants won the super bowl (wayyy back like 7 days ago), and I was oddly happy for Manning, who I didn't give a shit for last week. I think those three events comprised my last 7 days. Really.

Looking ahead, I have a doozy of a midterm in nutrition on thursday, so look for me to complain more about that later. Tomorrow I'm picking up my mouthguard, and watch me not use it. My face problems have pretty much subsided in the wake of other things. My goal is to miss zero classes this week. I only have 9 scheduled classes during the week, so it shouldn't be a stretch I don't think. Last week I went to one class.

Oh, I got the new Jack Johnson cd, and I was planning on being a hater. That's nice hey? It isn't that bad, so I changed my mind. It's no 'on and on', but then again, what is? His best stuff since then though, so give it a whirl...

If you ever check here and there isn't a new post from the last time you checked, smack me. Or maybe don't stalk me.

'I'd pull my weight if it made any difference'

No comments: