Monday, February 18, 2008

Down In A Hole

Run around day.

Class this morning was great. Having an unstructured class first thing monday morning is huge. And it always winds up being successful, so it's all good.

Just wanted to share the love and give props to saul for his new car. He worked his ass off for it, and it's finally here. After inspections do their thing, saul will be middle-upper class officially. Good job son, I'm glad one us got out.

Well I have two midterms in the morning, so I'm freaking out a little bit. I have all the shit organized, I just have to pore over it.

Had Dental Fun Day #1 this afternoon. Went as well as it could. I hate that I need someone to take me there and home again. As if it wasn't a big enough pain for me, I gotta do it to someone else too. Anyway, my face was numb for a while, I forgot how much fun that is to play with.

Dental Fun Day #2 is this friday, and away go my wisdom teeth. I have 3.5 that are ready to go. Half of one was ready to go Saturday night, and it broke off with some (soft) licorice. So now I can't chew on the left. After the three fillings today on the right, I've been advised not to use that side for a few days either. So it's soup and shakes for me. It's all bad, but I like cream o mush., and I have good stuff for shakes.

I was in superstore last night looking to buy some cereal, which is probably my favorite thing in the world. I remembered that I wouldn't be able to use my mouth for like a month. So I put the jumbo golden grahams down, and after a little sniffle, I was off to get yogurt.

Well I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. Or something like that. I don't see the light at the end yet. Hope you do...

'I ain't here to break it
Just see how far it will bend'

No comments: