Thursday, November 27, 2008

Booksmart Devil

Ahh yes. The week is winding down. One more week for the ed kiddies before they are done and graduating. I went to school with most of them, and am pretty excited for their hard work to start paying off.

As for me, the week has been going pretty well. I worked mon-wed, and had today off. I'll work tomorrow and saturday. Tomorrow night is our party, and today is saul's birthday. Today and tomorrow will basically be his last hoo hurrah before it's europe and beyond. Saul will move most of his stuff out on sunday, and monday Landon moves in.

Other than that, not much is going on.

I'm looking really forward to a good december. October and November were pretty ho hum, and I'm excited to get back to good times.

So let's get to it.

Thanks for reading. Hope you have a good weekend.

'We are the monsters'

No comments: