Friday, November 28, 2008

Get On The Flaw

Party night wooooo.

Yeah we're having a shaker tonight. We usually do 2-3 a year, and this'll be it for a while I think. I'm ready for wet feet, picky listeners, ex girlfriends, a dirty morning, and all that good. I'm also ready for drinks, music, friends, and all that bad.

I've been really unhappy with the amount of good music I've gotten this year. I've really found nobody new that wasn't already a hit somewhere else (like death cab). I used to like finding my own new stuff, and I'd gotten away from that. So I got back to scouring the back ranks online for no-namers, long-forgottens, and never-heard-ofs. What I found was a pile of great songs, and a few really great artists.

Work sucked today, and my legs are unusually sore. That's my bitch sess.

What else, I gave you my day, my night, and my music scene. What's up this weekend doesn't really matter. So there it is. If you come tonight, behave your goddamn self. Haha. If you aren't coming, I guess you can just behave yourself if you want to.

Lata.

'Who is the fly in your champagne?'

No comments: