Monday, November 3, 2008

Elect The Dead

Case of the Mondays?

God I hate that term. So much. Great movie, not a great line.

I went golfing this afternoon with some friends at the Pitch n Putt at Beban. The daylight wound up running out on us at the 16th, but we played the last two in the dark. I actually made my only birdie of the day on 17, so go figure. I was the only guy out of the five of us keeping score, but I was only tracking myself. 1 Bird, 3 pars, 12 bogies, and 2 doubles. So -15 on the day. I was -9 after nine, so I was happy with my out.

Other than that, not too much going on. My loser ass can't find his i.d. and bank card after a forgetful Halloween. Go figure.

I have a few things planned for this week, but nothing really exciting enough to write about.

Other than that, the canucks lost a tight one last night. My bro was at the game with Jodie, and it always sucks to go see a loss. He was over here for the weekend, and we had a really good dinner on Saturday night. My dad made beef tenderloin, and it was ridiculous.

That's basically that. Thanks for reading.

'Best, you've got to be the best
You've got to change the world
And use this chance to be heard
Your time is now'

No comments: