Saturday, November 22, 2008

What You Get

I just spent an hour updating my profile's random question, only to find out that it has a 400 character max. Which is good I guess, it restricts how nerdy I can come off as.

I'm really happy it's the weekend. I'm gonna go shopping for myself soon. I haven't spent money on myself since I splurged for a 40$ pair of shoes in August. I'm due. And I also think it's time to buy a suit. Which is kind of exciting.

Quickly, I have a beef with my roommate. It's really trivial, and I'm obviously not trying to stir a pot two weeks before he leaves. But omg, way to try and preserve your image, and do the exact opposite. He gets this online page going for his birthday party, and various people attach pic's, notes, etc. from previous parties. So I post a slideshow video of party pics from back in the day. Aside: this is really minor stuff folks, I'm just using an example to show his insecurities. Anyway, saul calls me up to to tell me that he removed the video, because the background music was too depressing.

Haha. I'm not even offended. I find it hilarious that someone would do or say something like that. He removed it to save his image, because he thinks people will judge him based on a song. Awesome. You lose.

Anyway, just wanted to share that.

'When the lights come on this whole place gets ugly'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your insecurities are showing through here... not your roommates. but that's just my opinion.